Monday, March 02, 2015

As expected ....





'Don't shoot the messenger ....



Erick Erickson's "My Candid Candidate Thoughts After CPAC," are worth reading.  He pleads, "don't shoot the messenger," so that will give you an idea.  As for me, I've decided to take full advantage of my age and not (try not) to let the destruction of our culture destroy me now.  I'll fortunately be dead before the full impact of Obama is felt. If he fell down an elevator shaft today, he cannot be undone because we are governed by circus clowns. 

Caveat: It will not however take much more of this to make me saddle my horse and ride to Texas though.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That raiding a meeting of people who were peaceably assembled is very ominous.


I'm actually surprised they did it. That has an enormous potential to backfire.

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least they left Lon Huriuchi at home this time...
RAK

JMcD said...

Of Democraps and Republicunts:

The sum of the squares of the two sides of a left triangle is equal to the hyperbole of the squids....er, squares.

A generally accepted theorem is that the bullshit factor of the two sides, is always calculated to the 10th. power, or more, and cannot be undone mathematically.
Oddly, a manila hemp sanction is called for in these cases.
Hey, I know it ain't science or politics, but I bet it would work.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.